(Pictured: Yellow Radiant Primer, Pink Radiant Primer, and Orange Radiant Primer)
Limited Editon Color Correct Radiant Primer
(Information provided by Hard Candy)
Hard Candy Color Correct Radiant Primer is the first step in neutralizing your skin concerns. These primers are formulated with hydrating ingredients that blend easily into skin and provide you with a neutral, smooth base to begin your makeup routine.
How To Use: Apply the primer after cleansing and moisturizing your face. Rub the primer into your skin until it is absorbed. Once the primer is dry, continue with your normal makeup routine.
- Shades Available: 6
- Green Radiant Primer, Yellow Radiant Primer, Pink Radiant Primer, Lavender Radiant Primer, Peach Radiant Primer, and Orange Radiant Primer
- Retail Price: $5.00
- Where To Buy: Walmart
What They Do
- Green Radiant Primer helps neutralize skin redness due to sunburn, rosacea, uneven skin tone, or acne. Can be used on all skin tones.
- Yellow Radiant Primer helps neutralize mild skin redness due to mild sunburn or acne. Can be used on all skin tones.
- Pink Radiant Primer helps neutralize dullness and sallowness on fair to light skin tones.
- Lavender Radiant Primer helps neutralize dullness and sallowness of medium to dark skin tones.
- Peach Radiant Primer helps neutralize dark circles and spots on fair to light skin tones
- Orange Radiant Primer helps neutralize dark circles and spots on medium to dark skin tones.
(Pictured: Color Correct Expert Creme Wand- Lavender and Color Correct Expert Stick- Pink)
The Color Correct Expert Creme Wands and the Color Correct Expert Sticks are both Limited Edition from Hard Candy. Each retail for $5.00 and are available at Walmart. Both collections come in 6 shades and each one serves a different purpose which is similar to the Color Correct Radiant Primers.
I’m not part of that select group of lucky individuals who have perfect skin. Currently, I’m dealing with redness from sunburn along with redness due to being sick and constantly blowing my nose. I’m just a mess right now, haha. I do deal with dark circles under my eyes from time to time too. I love how Hard Candy offers a vast array of Color Correcting products for a really good price. It is extremely easy to use the products and remember a little goes a long way. You don’t want to apply a whole heap ton of it or you will run into some issues with blending it in.
You all can head to your local Walmart to pick up any of these products!