(Information provided by the Jan Marini website)
What You Get
- Cleanse: Bioglycolic Face Cleanser (Step 1): Our most popular daily cleanser gently cleans and exfoliates the skin.
- Rejuvenate: C-Esta Serum (Step 2): Lift, firm and tighten the appearance of facial contours with this exceptional, antioxidant cocktail featuring Vitamin C and DMAE for powerful free-radical protection.
- Resurface: Bioclear Lotion (Step 3): All’s clear with Bioclear! A powerful combination of glycolic, salicylic and azelaic acid provide a broad-range of benefits for dramatically smoother, clearer, more luminous looking skin.
- Hydrate: Transformation Face Cream (Step 4): Go beyond simple hydration with this luxurious, patented growth factor, peptide, and antioxidant solution! The ultimate in advanced hydrators to reduce the appearance of aging and damaged skin.
- Protect: Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 (Step 5): The ultimate in wearability! This fan favorite combines water-resistant, broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection with oil control and advanced hydration for the skin.
Skin Types Available: Normal or Combination, Dry to Very Dry
Sun Protection Available: Daily Face Protectant SPF 33
Physical Protectant SPF 45 (Available only in standard size, not starter size)
System Type: Standard or MD (only available from a physician)
I received the Jan Marini Skin Management System in Starter Size for Normal to Combination Skin. The Cleanser is 3 fl oz, C-Esta Serum 0.5 fl oz, Bioclear Lotion 0.5 fl oz, Transformation Cream 0.5 fl oz and Antioxidant Protectant 1 oz.
You can use all the products in the morning and evening, living in Florida I like to use the protectant quite often depending on how long I’m outside for. Even though this is a 5 step process and you do repeat it, it doesn’t take long. I’m all about quick and easy so this product from Jan Marini is right up my alley. The packaging is small but don’t worry because a little goes a long way, you don’t need to use a huge amount to get it to work.
I don’t have any major skin imperfections just a few subtle ones, I, of course, notice them really easily. This Skin Management System has helped improve these imperfections and makes my face feel refreshed and looking great.
You can check out more about this product or see what else Jan Marini has to offer by heading over to their website.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."